Thursday, January 10, 2013

Target clearance in Alpharetta

Tonight, at Target, I picked up some cool dolls.  I got a La Dee Da girl, a Monster High Howleen from the Dance Class assortment, and a Bratzillaz fashion.  I will add pictures to this review as I can, but I thought I'd post my initial thoughts.

I don't think I would have bought a La Dee Da doll if it hadn't been on clearance.  The doll I bought is called Cyanne as Peppermint Pose.  I could tell by looking in the box that she didn't have the type of articulation I want in a doll.  But, for less than $9 new, it didn't seem like a big deal.  She has a really pretty face and hair, and I like her mint colored dress and details.  But she has some pretty bad design issues.  Her articulation isn't very good.  I'll show you how weird it is in pictures later.  Another thing I didn't like is that her dress too tight, and that slows down dressing and undressing and makes it more likely I'll eventually damage her dress.  Her shoes, tights, and dress do not fit Monster High dolls.

I also bought a Bratzillaz fashion pack, True Blue Style for Meygana Broomstix.  This set was rather difficult to remove from its packaging, but I did not regret this purchase.  It's really cute, and it fits the Howleen doll I bought tonight pretty well.

Howleen was not on clearance, but I didn't have a doll of this character so I decided to jump while I had the opportunity.  She's Hip Hop Howleen from the dance class assortment.  She's super cute with her pink hair.  Seemed like a very cool buy, and although I didn't care for her outfit, she looks really good in Bratzillaz clothes.

I may go into more detail on these later, and there will be pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment